Applying for grant money is a competitive task. You don’t put on pads and knock heads like your students do in their football games, but winning grant money is no less competitive. To make sure grant readers know that you have a problem and that you understand that problem, you need good solid information to back up your claims.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Raising Emotionally Healthy Children By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/10/… 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/AV1oTw6Tp4Q?a Making Jiggly Slime!! 1 week ago
- Raise Extra Money for your Classroom Neva Fenno, M.S.Ed. MLIS blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/10/… 1 week ago
- Fall Leaf Sun Catchers - Free Fall Crafts for Your Classroom!!! bit.ly/2yadKRC #halloween #fallactivities… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Creating Learning Environments at Home By Susan A. Miller, Ed.D. blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/10/… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!