Applying for grant money is a competitive task. You don’t put on pads and knock heads like your students do in their football games, but winning grant money is no less competitive. To make sure grant readers know that you have a problem and that you understand that problem, you need good solid information to back up your claims.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- 20% off #STEM @disconyschoolsupply #honeybeeplayschool #teachers #preschool #ece #ecnews #steam #backtoschool… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- Tune into @Modern_LivingTV with kathy ireland®! DSS will be highlighted! 7/24 on WE tv at 7:30am EST. #ecnews… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 🖍🎨🖌 Spending a Saturday indoors has never looked so good! 🖌🎨🖍 //Using #colorations products exclusively at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Customer #Sensory Idea by @tinyn3rds F O A M • P A I N T We just can't get enough of all the feels generated by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- DIY SLIME - Colorations® Glittery Clear Glue Slime - No Borax - More activities go to: bit.ly/2gNEIr5… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!