Applying for grant money is a competitive task. You don’t put on pads and knock heads like your students do in their football games, but winning grant money is no less competitive. To make sure grant readers know that you have a problem and that you understand that problem, you need good solid information to back up your claims.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- New DIY Valentine's Slime! youtu.be/BU7Fn8bnRdQ?a 13 hours ago
- Yesterday we were busy in the Discount School Supply studio making more #slime and #craft instructional videos for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- #MLK https://t.co/O8CSU3SEO0 1 week ago
- Customer Share by @prekwolfpack Culture Diversity - Colors Like Me ✌✌✌#teachdiversity #teachlovenothate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Dough & Tools: youtu.be/iAtR7lpXwMs?a via @YouTube 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!