The brain needs to be oxygenated every 15 to 20 minutes and the best way to
accomplish that is to “get off your seat and onto your feet.” When we physically
move, we are sending blood and glucose to the brain, thus providing much needed oxygen and nutrients that help the brain to retain information, improve
concentration and focus attention. So start your day or intersperse throughout the day five different stretches or exercises. As you lead each movement have the children count out loud to five.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Beautiful Cross: youtu.be/BdiJn79IWaA?a via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- Bright BioColor Folded Butterflies: youtu.be/NZBakQoSqE4?a via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- BioColor Drizzle Art: youtu.be/TtTDUL_iueA?a via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- Colorations Foam Paint “Cake” Decorating: youtu.be/NqGTxbPPTVA?a via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- EZ fold canvas: youtu.be/Hox5LgXi-mg?a via @YouTube 3 weeks ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!