With Thanksgiving coming up in November we started our giving with a cheerful heart theme. We started by telling the story of Joseph’s coat of many colors. Joseph’s coat was a gift from his father, because he loved him very much. At circle time we talked about what kind of gifts we have received and which ones were our favorites. This was very easy for my kids because they all receive gift throughout the year. When I asked what kind of gifts they have given to people they love, this was harder for them to come up with an answer.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Science & Art by @tinyn3rds Supplies: Colorations® powder tempera paint and ultimate art paper, paintbrushes, ice… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Fun Flowerpots - bit.ly/2Hov5Y8 An Activity for Preschoolers: Celebrate spring while learning about plant… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! #stpatrick #preschool #toddlers #teacher https://t.co/dhQ8HsKKJL 6 days ago
- Rainbow Dough Activity by @tinyn3rds bit.ly/2HunozP "I’m loving our new Colorations® keep it clean art mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Fizzy Cloud Sensory Dough by @thesharednanny For the Cloud Dough: 1c. Baking soda 1c. Flour 1/4c. Veg. Oil Few d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!