With Thanksgiving coming up in November we started our giving with a cheerful heart theme. We started by telling the story of Joseph’s coat of many colors. Joseph’s coat was a gift from his father, because he loved him very much. At circle time we talked about what kind of gifts we have received and which ones were our favorites. This was very easy for my kids because they all receive gift throughout the year. When I asked what kind of gifts they have given to people they love, this was harder for them to come up with an answer.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- STEM - Math Made Simple By Carolyn Tomlin blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 6 hours ago
- Preparing Your Classroom for a GREAT Fall! Part 2 By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 5 days ago
- Preparing Your Classroom for a GREAT Fall! Part 1 By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 6 days ago
- Five Things to Do Outdoors With Children By Donna Johnson blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 1 week ago
- RT @School_Supplies: Craft Roll Spiders - Free Fall Crafts for Your Classroom!!! bit.ly/2eZIfm8 #fallactivities #BacktoSchool #pre… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!