It is very important for you to assess your grant programs in December to make sure you are making appropriate progress. You don’t want to perform these assessments too close to the days you get out for holiday vacation, but you also want to give your students every day you can to make as much progress as possible. You should also assess programs that may need grant money in the near future. I’m a firm believer in making assessments. In a school setting most worthwhile programs cannot only be assessed, but they can also be improved. Just because you are making decent progress does not mean you can’t get a whole lot better.For this reason, you should go back and read the goals for any grant program you have in place. Then, either build or buy an instrument that will tell you exactly how much progress students have made in the fall semester.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Silly Season Weather Kid - Free Craft Ideas For Your Classroom bit.ly/2AdZWXu LIKE & SHARE An Activity for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Candles of Hanukah Menorah - Free Craft Idea For Your Classroom bit.ly/2n9FnX9 An Activity for School-A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Happy Hanukkah from Discount School Supply to you! #Hanukkah #jcc #preschool #teacher https://t.co/CxGYygw2ep 1 day ago
- Jingle Jewelry - Free Craft Idea For Your Classroom bit.ly/2Acxup1 An Activity for School-Age Children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Stamping Glitter - Free Craft Ideas For Your Classroom bit.ly/2AbwXUi An Activity for Preschoolers: This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!