It’s a tough time for teachers right now. Between Thanksgiving and the December break, it’s hard to keep students focused on anything for very long. While you may not focus all that well during this time of year either, it is an excellent time for you to concentrate on getting at least one grant application written before the first of January. This is a great time to apply for a grant, and it may be your very best chance of being awarded grant money. I’ll give you three reasons.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- STEM - Math Made Simple By Carolyn Tomlin blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 7 hours ago
- Preparing Your Classroom for a GREAT Fall! Part 2 By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 5 days ago
- Preparing Your Classroom for a GREAT Fall! Part 1 By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 6 days ago
- Five Things to Do Outdoors With Children By Donna Johnson blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 1 week ago
- RT @School_Supplies: Craft Roll Spiders - Free Fall Crafts for Your Classroom!!! bit.ly/2eZIfm8 #fallactivities #BacktoSchool #pre… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!