Learning Objective – Developing motor skills
The children should be sitting in front of you in a circle. Give each child a piece of drawing paper. Have an array of crayons next to you so that all the children can see the colors. Sing a song to your children that has a color word in the lyrics. Here are some suggestions.
“Skip to My Lou”
“Red Red Robin”
“Miss Mary Mack”
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- STEM - Math Made Simple By Carolyn Tomlin blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 7 hours ago
- Preparing Your Classroom for a GREAT Fall! Part 2 By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 5 days ago
- Preparing Your Classroom for a GREAT Fall! Part 1 By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 6 days ago
- Five Things to Do Outdoors With Children By Donna Johnson blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 1 week ago
- RT @School_Supplies: Craft Roll Spiders - Free Fall Crafts for Your Classroom!!! bit.ly/2eZIfm8 #fallactivities #BacktoSchool #pre… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!