Learning Objective – Developing motor skills
The children should be sitting in front of you in a circle. Give each child a piece of drawing paper. Have an array of crayons next to you so that all the children can see the colors. Sing a song to your children that has a color word in the lyrics. Here are some suggestions.
“Skip to My Lou”
“Red Red Robin”
“Miss Mary Mack”
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Customer #Sensory Idea by @tinyn3rds F O A M • P A I N T We just can't get enough of all the feels generated by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- DIY SLIME - Colorations® Glittery Clear Glue Slime - No Borax - More activities go to: bit.ly/2gNEIr5… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Classroom Environment Inspiration! Art Supply and Natural Loose Parts Storage by @thelearningloftpreschool… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #STEM Customer Activity @littleseedsandpeterpan Construction with Clay//Sensory experiences encourage more experi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #STEAM Customer Tip by @figmentcreative Have you read the beautiful book #elmer by #davidmckee? #Teachers… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!