As a parent, you might often wish that you could visit a children’s museum as a kid, because frankly, most people forget how to play between the ages of 10 and 18 (well, that’s my theory anyway). Well, your wish is granted! POOF! As soon as you walk through the doors of your local children’s museum or science center, the more you can think and act like a child. Who knows, the kids might have a good time, too.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Science & Art by @tinyn3rds Supplies: Colorations® powder tempera paint and ultimate art paper, paintbrushes, ice… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Fun Flowerpots - bit.ly/2Hov5Y8 An Activity for Preschoolers: Celebrate spring while learning about plant… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! #stpatrick #preschool #toddlers #teacher https://t.co/dhQ8HsKKJL 6 days ago
- Rainbow Dough Activity by @tinyn3rds bit.ly/2HunozP "I’m loving our new Colorations® keep it clean art mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Fizzy Cloud Sensory Dough by @thesharednanny For the Cloud Dough: 1c. Baking soda 1c. Flour 1/4c. Veg. Oil Few d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!