As a parent, you might often wish that you could visit a children’s museum as a kid, because frankly, most people forget how to play between the ages of 10 and 18 (well, that’s my theory anyway). Well, your wish is granted! POOF! As soon as you walk through the doors of your local children’s museum or science center, the more you can think and act like a child. Who knows, the kids might have a good time, too.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Customer #Sensory Idea by @tinyn3rds F O A M • P A I N T We just can't get enough of all the feels generated by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- DIY SLIME - Colorations® Glittery Clear Glue Slime - No Borax - More activities go to: bit.ly/2gNEIr5… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Classroom Environment Inspiration! Art Supply and Natural Loose Parts Storage by @thelearningloftpreschool… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #STEM Customer Activity @littleseedsandpeterpan Construction with Clay//Sensory experiences encourage more experi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #STEAM Customer Tip by @figmentcreative Have you read the beautiful book #elmer by #davidmckee? #Teachers… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!