These games will help to grow the brains of infants and toddlers. Whether it’s through singing, dancing, cuddling, rocking, talking, smelling, or tasting, you can encourage the pathways of their brains to make new connections. Learning Objective – Developing positive emotional stimulation.Think of all the different places that are good for watching. When babies can watch things move, they are happy. A front-loading washing machine or dryer is fun for babies to watch.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Classroom Environment Inspiration! Art Supply and Natural Loose Parts Storage by @thelearningloftpreschool… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- #STEM Customer Activity @littleseedsandpeterpan Construction with Clay//Sensory experiences encourage more experi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #STEAM Customer Tip by @figmentcreative Have you read the beautiful book #elmer by #davidmckee? #Teachers… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- BioColor® Frozen Pop-Paint Children can express with this frozen paint in wonderful #STEAM exploration #biocolor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Diversity in Early Childhood Programs By Francis Wardle bit.ly/2vo1cRY #ecnews #colorations… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!