The New Year has begun. It is typically a long grind from now until spring break. It is an excellent time to make progress with your students. You should have few distractions and no extended holidays.It is also probably the very best time of the year to write grants for your district, campus, or classroom. During January and February you have more flexibility as a grant writer than at just about any other time of the year. Why? Because you have the opportunity to write grants for three different segments of the school year. You still have time to write grants that can be used during the spring semester. You can write grants that can be used for summer school. You can begin writing grants for the fall semester. Only during the early fall semester do you have this much opportunity, and often educators are so busy with the beginning of school, they don’t have time to write grants during September and October.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Classroom Environment Inspiration! Art Supply and Natural Loose Parts Storage by @thelearningloftpreschool… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- #STEM Customer Activity @littleseedsandpeterpan Construction with Clay//Sensory experiences encourage more experi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- #STEAM Customer Tip by @figmentcreative Have you read the beautiful book #elmer by #davidmckee? #Teachers… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- BioColor® Frozen Pop-Paint Children can express with this frozen paint in wonderful #STEAM exploration #biocolor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Diversity in Early Childhood Programs By Francis Wardle bit.ly/2vo1cRY #ecnews #colorations… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!