The New Year has begun. It is typically a long grind from now until spring break. It is an excellent time to make progress with your students. You should have few distractions and no extended holidays.It is also probably the very best time of the year to write grants for your district, campus, or classroom. During January and February you have more flexibility as a grant writer than at just about any other time of the year. Why? Because you have the opportunity to write grants for three different segments of the school year. You still have time to write grants that can be used during the spring semester. You can write grants that can be used for summer school. You can begin writing grants for the fall semester. Only during the early fall semester do you have this much opportunity, and often educators are so busy with the beginning of school, they don’t have time to write grants during September and October.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- STEAM - Shapes: The Natural Connection Between Mathematics and Art By Sandra Fisher blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 10 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/DfVibtt3TFQ?a DIY ONE GALLON CLEAR GLUE SLIME CHALLENGE !!! ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS! SO MUCH FUN ! 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Dpi7QVbgH_M?a 1 GALLON OF WHITE SLIME VS 1 GALLON OF CLEAR SLIME | MAKING TWO GALLONS OF SLIME 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/4k4OEO5qXCE?a Making clear slime with coloration clear glue!! 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Nc20hgwUtds?a Got a gallon of glue, unboxing 1 day ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!