The New Year has begun. It is typically a long grind from now until spring break. It is an excellent time to make progress with your students. You should have few distractions and no extended holidays.It is also probably the very best time of the year to write grants for your district, campus, or classroom. During January and February you have more flexibility as a grant writer than at just about any other time of the year. Why? Because you have the opportunity to write grants for three different segments of the school year. You still have time to write grants that can be used during the spring semester. You can write grants that can be used for summer school. You can begin writing grants for the fall semester. Only during the early fall semester do you have this much opportunity, and often educators are so busy with the beginning of school, they don’t have time to write grants during September and October.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Silly Season Weather Kid - Free Craft Ideas For Your Classroom bit.ly/2AdZWXu LIKE & SHARE An Activity for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Candles of Hanukah Menorah - Free Craft Idea For Your Classroom bit.ly/2n9FnX9 An Activity for School-A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Happy Hanukkah from Discount School Supply to you! #Hanukkah #jcc #preschool #teacher https://t.co/CxGYygw2ep 1 day ago
- Jingle Jewelry - Free Craft Idea For Your Classroom bit.ly/2Acxup1 An Activity for School-Age Children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Stamping Glitter - Free Craft Ideas For Your Classroom bit.ly/2AbwXUi An Activity for Preschoolers: This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!