I love Shrink Art and my children have a long history of making shrink art at home with friends. If you’ve never worked with “shrink art plastic” but you’re in the mood for something new, you’ll find it’s a creative, open-ended craft based on children’s original drawings. It’s also super cheap to make, full of magical properties, and it’s loads of fun for children of all ages. Valentine’s Day is coming up and it’s perfect for that or any other special occasion, especially considering the material is such a bargain at 15 cents a project.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Fun Flowerpots - bit.ly/2Hov5Y8 An Activity for Preschoolers: Celebrate spring while learning about plant… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! #stpatrick #preschool #toddlers #teacher https://t.co/dhQ8HsKKJL 2 days ago
- Rainbow Dough Activity by @tinyn3rds bit.ly/2HunozP "I’m loving our new Colorations® keep it clean art mat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Fizzy Cloud Sensory Dough by @thesharednanny For the Cloud Dough: 1c. Baking soda 1c. Flour 1/4c. Veg. Oil Few d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Happy Pi Day!!!! #PiDay #toddlers #teachers #preschool https://t.co/ACtWEOlRzZ 5 days ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!