|Share a Recipe Have an idea for a healthy treat for young chilrden? Submit your recipe, and if we publish it on our site, we’ll send you a $50 certificate for Discount School Supply® products!
Zucchini Pizza Bites (submitted by Lozetta Trandem)
Ingredients: 1 zucchini, sliced diagonally
¼” thick Spray olive oil
½ c pizza sauce
½ c part skim mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper
Heat broiler. Spray each side of each zucchini slice with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on cookie sheet and broil for about two minutes on each side. Remove from broiler and top with about 2 T sauce and about 2 T shredded mozzarella cheese. Place back under the broiler for another minute or two, being careful not to burn the cheese.
You can add slices of pepperoni, olives, or mushrooms if you wish. Add any toppings your kids like!
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- STEM - Math Made Simple By Carolyn Tomlin blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 6 hours ago
- Preparing Your Classroom for a GREAT Fall! Part 2 By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 5 days ago
- Preparing Your Classroom for a GREAT Fall! Part 1 By Dora Fowler, MBA blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 6 days ago
- Five Things to Do Outdoors With Children By Donna Johnson blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/1… 1 week ago
- RT @School_Supplies: Craft Roll Spiders - Free Fall Crafts for Your Classroom!!! bit.ly/2eZIfm8 #fallactivities #BacktoSchool #pre… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!