|Share a Recipe Have an idea for a healthy treat for young children? Submit your recipe, and if we publish it on our site, we’ll send you a $50 certificate for Discount School Supply® products!
Butternut Squash Pancakes (submitted by Anna Muserallo)
Scoop cooked squash out of skin and measure out 1½ c. If you have extra squash, save it for another meal. Combine squash, flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, canola oil, egg and milk in a blender or food processor. Blend until well-combined. Lightly coat a griddle or large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the batter onto the heated griddle into silver dollar-sized pancakes. When the batter is fairly covered with bubbles, flip the pancakes. Cook until both sides are golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving with warm maple syrup and butter.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- STEAM - Shapes: The Natural Connection Between Mathematics and Art By Sandra Fisher blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 10 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/DfVibtt3TFQ?a DIY ONE GALLON CLEAR GLUE SLIME CHALLENGE !!! ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS! SO MUCH FUN ! 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Dpi7QVbgH_M?a 1 GALLON OF WHITE SLIME VS 1 GALLON OF CLEAR SLIME | MAKING TWO GALLONS OF SLIME 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/4k4OEO5qXCE?a Making clear slime with coloration clear glue!! 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Nc20hgwUtds?a Got a gallon of glue, unboxing 1 day ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!