Pam Schiller, Ph.D., tells us that music is an integral part of quality early childhood curriculum. It plays a role in setting the tone of the classroom, developing skills and concepts, helping children make transitions, and building a sense of community. Of course, if you ask the children, they will tell you singing is a fun part of their daily activities. Read More…
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Silly Season Weather Kid - Free Craft Ideas For Your Classroom bit.ly/2AdZWXu LIKE & SHARE An Activity for… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Candles of Hanukah Menorah - Free Craft Idea For Your Classroom bit.ly/2n9FnX9 An Activity for School-A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Happy Hanukkah from Discount School Supply to you! #Hanukkah #jcc #preschool #teacher https://t.co/CxGYygw2ep 1 day ago
- Jingle Jewelry - Free Craft Idea For Your Classroom bit.ly/2Acxup1 An Activity for School-Age Children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Stamping Glitter - Free Craft Ideas For Your Classroom bit.ly/2AbwXUi An Activity for Preschoolers: This… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!