Make this beautiful flower bouquet to brighten anyone’s day!
- Cut several petal shapes from Texas Snowflake material, leaving a short stem at the base of each petal.
- Use eyedroppers to color petals with Colorations® Liquid Watercolor
- When dry, gather petals at the base and wrap with craft wire to hold together. Position petals based on type f flower you want to make.
- For roses, overlap petals, for daisies, do not overlap.
- Simpler flowers can be made using a small Texas Snowflake.
- Add pipe cleaner for stem.