|Share a Recipe Have an idea for a healthy treat for young children? Submit your recipe, and if we publish it on our site, we’ll send you a $50 certificate for Discount School Supply® products!
Butternut Squash Pancakes (submitted by Anna Muserallo)
Scoop cooked squash out of skin and measure out 1½ c. If you have extra squash, save it for another meal. Combine squash, flour, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, canola oil, egg and milk in a blender or food processor. Blend until well-combined. Lightly coat a griddle or large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the batter onto the heated griddle into silver dollar-sized pancakes. When the batter is fairly covered with bubbles, flip the pancakes. Cook until both sides are golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving with warm maple syrup and butter.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Outdoor Classroom Learning Centers – The Sky’s the Limit! By Sharron Krull #outdoorplay #naturelearning #toddler… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Early Childhood Education Products Leader Sponsors 1 Million Crayon Drive Colorations®, is proud to sponsor Crayo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Colroations® Foam Paint youtu.be/jjJNuiJydyU?a 1 day ago
- Happy Earth Day from Discount School Supply!! #earthday2018 #toddler #preschool #teacher https://t.co/3hX4ASP0xY 3 days ago
- Earth Day - Toddler Art Roll Tree bit.ly/2GTaGus An Activity for Preschoolers: Trees are essential to life… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!