Pam Schiller, Ph.D., tells us that music is an integral part of quality early childhood curriculum. It plays a role in setting the tone of the classroom, developing skills and concepts, helping children make transitions, and building a sense of community. Of course, if you ask the children, they will tell you singing is a fun part of their daily activities. Read More…
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Beautiful Cross: youtu.be/BdiJn79IWaA?a via @YouTube 1 month ago
- Bright BioColor Folded Butterflies: youtu.be/NZBakQoSqE4?a via @YouTube 1 month ago
- BioColor Drizzle Art: youtu.be/TtTDUL_iueA?a via @YouTube 1 month ago
- Colorations Foam Paint “Cake” Decorating: youtu.be/NqGTxbPPTVA?a via @YouTube 1 month ago
- EZ fold canvas: youtu.be/Hox5LgXi-mg?a via @YouTube 1 month ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!