Here it is August and many teachers begin to consider what things they need to do prior to the beginning of school. Since most school systems begin during the month of August, teachers will reach the point of rushing to get ready for that first day. After teaching for 25+ years and supervising pre-service teachers for the last seven years, there are a few things I think should be considered when setting up a classroom for the school year. Although this list could be endless, I have narrowed it down to 10 things I think are essential.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Stop by our booth #1225 at #NAEYC to get your coupon, Wheel-o-Fun, and enter to win a $1000 Grand Prize Shopping Sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Are you going to NAEYC??? If so stop by our booth and check out our new products, craft area, and enter for a $1000… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- Be one of our winners at our Wheel-o-Fun!!!! Booth 1225 Our $500 @discountschoolsupply gift certificate winners!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- Stop by our booth #1225 at #NAEYC to get your coupon, Wheel-o-Fun, and enter to win a $1000 Grand Prize Shopping Sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Are you going to NAEYC??? If so stop by our booth and check out our new products, craft area, and enter for a $1000… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!