Here it is August and many teachers begin to consider what things they need to do prior to the beginning of school. Since most school systems begin during the month of August, teachers will reach the point of rushing to get ready for that first day. After teaching for 25+ years and supervising pre-service teachers for the last seven years, there are a few things I think should be considered when setting up a classroom for the school year. Although this list could be endless, I have narrowed it down to 10 things I think are essential.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- New Center Opening: youtu.be/_DjM7ZuO0qI?a via @YouTube 3 weeks ago
- Beautiful Cross: youtu.be/BdiJn79IWaA?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- Bright BioColor Folded Butterflies: youtu.be/NZBakQoSqE4?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- BioColor Drizzle Art: youtu.be/TtTDUL_iueA?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
- Colorations Foam Paint “Cake” Decorating: youtu.be/NqGTxbPPTVA?a via @YouTube 2 months ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!