Reading has been on my mind a lot lately. I was searching through research on how children learn to read and the best methods for teaching reading. We know that the best methods don’t work with every child and that some questionable methods seem to work with some children. I was challenging my reading class to make sure they always use multiple methods to reach children who are struggling with the reading process. One thing research clearly indicates is that it is the attitude of the teacher that is the number one factor in reading success in a classroom.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- 20% off #STEM @disconyschoolsupply #honeybeeplayschool #teachers #preschool #ece #ecnews #steam #backtoschool… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 hours ago
- Tune into @Modern_LivingTV with kathy ireland®! DSS will be highlighted! 7/24 on WE tv at 7:30am EST. #ecnews… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 🖍🎨🖌 Spending a Saturday indoors has never looked so good! 🖌🎨🖍 //Using #colorations products exclusively at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Customer #Sensory Idea by @tinyn3rds F O A M • P A I N T We just can't get enough of all the feels generated by th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- DIY SLIME - Colorations® Glittery Clear Glue Slime - No Borax - More activities go to: bit.ly/2gNEIr5… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!