Reading has been on my mind a lot lately. I was searching through research on how children learn to read and the best methods for teaching reading. We know that the best methods don’t work with every child and that some questionable methods seem to work with some children. I was challenging my reading class to make sure they always use multiple methods to reach children who are struggling with the reading process. One thing research clearly indicates is that it is the attitude of the teacher that is the number one factor in reading success in a classroom.
Welcome to Earlychildhood News!Earlychildhood News is the online resource for teachers and parents of young children, infants to age 8. You'll discover great ideas for your classroom and home!
Notable Quote"Man's heart away from nature becomes hard." Standing Bear
Find us on Facebook!
- Childhood Fears: What Children Are Afraid Of and Why By Sandra Crosser, Ph.D. blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 6 hours ago
- 6 School Survival Tips For Early Childhood Teachers blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 1 day ago
- STEAM - Shapes: The Natural Connection Between Mathematics and Art By Sandra Fisher blog.discountschoolsupply.com/blog2/2017/9/2… 3 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/DfVibtt3TFQ?a DIY ONE GALLON CLEAR GLUE SLIME CHALLENGE !!! ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS! SO MUCH FUN ! 3 days ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/Dpi7QVbgH_M?a 1 GALLON OF WHITE SLIME VS 1 GALLON OF CLEAR SLIME | MAKING TWO GALLONS OF SLIME 3 days ago
Watch Our Videos!Click here to watch our YouTube videos!